The U.S.S. Mariner is in no way affiliated with, condoned or given any notice by the Seattle Mariners baseball team, who have their own website. Similarly, we have no association with the ownership group or any businesses related to the Mariners. All article text is written by the authors, all pictures are taken by the authors, who retain copyright to their works. No copying or reproduction of any content here, photographic or otherwise, is authorized. Please email us if you wish to reproduce our work.
M’s post media guide
Check it out, the 2008 Mariner Media Guide, chock full of bios, weird team history, and wacky tidbits.
Let us know if you come across anything particularly interesting.
- Game 98, Mariners at Angels
- Game 97, Mariners at Angels
- Game 96, Mariners at Angels
- Nine Things To Know About The Best Changeup In Baseball
- First Half In Review: Passing Out The Grades (Pitchers)
- First Half In Review: Passing Out The Grades (Position Players)
- Podcast: Best Half Ever
- Game 95, Athletics at Mariners
- Game 94, Athletics at Mariners
- Game 93, The King vs. The Shark