Construction and Mariner game traffic
Hey, if you’re thinking about driving into the game
todaytomorrow, here’s some handy DOT info about the construction (SR519 link)
You’re hosed. Expect delays, detours, less parking, all kinds of trouble. Here’s their impact list:
– Lane closures on S. Royal Brougham Way between Occidental Avenue S. and Fourth Avenue S. Access to the Qwest Field garage will be provided.
– A full closure and no parking on Third Avenue S. between the Atlantic Street overpass and S. Royal Brougham Way.
– Lane closures on Fourth Avenue S. near S. Royal Brougham Way (beginning in May).
– Lane closures and parking restrictions on First Avenue S. between Starbucks and the Spokane Street Viaduct.
– Fewer on-street parking spaces in SODO.